Welcome to This Way Up 2014
The annual CEO event in Europe for high growth CEOs of SMEs.
How is this event different than other CEO events?
- No boring speeches. CEOs fully participate in the day’s events. You will interact with other CEOs in strategic problem solving sessions, where you will share experiences, mistakes, and successes with your peers.
- High Growth SMEs. Hand-picked delegations of CEOs with proven track records of growth will be in attendance.
- Truly international. Europeans from all over Europe will come together to focus on accelerating international business.
- No sales pitch. You can show the network your value through your contribution in the collaborative sessions.
- Cross-industry. Because CEOs from every industry share similar problems.
Take this opportunity to raise the bar for yourself and your company by engaging other ambitious CEOs in this global arena. Share your experience, learn from the experience of others and leave feeling energized as you take the next step in your business. Benefit from full participation in theme-based peer groups and plenary panel sessions. The environment is positive, and the discussion honest and direct.
Please be patient with us. Program details are still in preparation. Check back after the New Year for the full agenda and program specifics. See This Way Up 2013 for what to expect from the theme-based tracks.
Who is attending?
Handpicked delegations will each choose their Top 5 CEOs to attend. In addition to a core group of 250 CEOs, we have invited select chairmen, board members, VCs, angel investors and industry experts to provide complementary knowledge and experience as a resource to you, the CEO.
Members of the CEO Collaborative Forum, a community of more than 150 high-growth business leaders from over 25 nationalities, will be in attendance. And our most experienced members will lead each of the theme-based peer groups.
Am I eligible for the event?
This Way Up is a collaborative program for CEOs who have the following professional experience (preferably your current company):
- Raised external capital
- Achieved revenues over €2M
- Sales in at least 3 countries
- Achieved revenue growth of at least 2x over 3 years
How to register
CEOs will be invited by a company or organization delegation. Once you have received your invitation you can register online.
If you have not been invited by a delegation, but you meet the eligibility criteria, and you are interested in attending, please contact:
Emma Price | CEO-CF Business Development | email@example.com
Being CEO is the loneliest role on earth until you experience what it’s like to connect with other CEOs.